Terms and Conditions
ANTIQUITÄTEN, KUNSTGEWERBE, SCHMUCK & LUXUSUHREN
Conditions of Sale
You can find terms and conditions in full version here:
If you want to bid on an object with us, you have four options:
1. Bidding online: Register in our online catalog and place an offer there
2. Bidding by fax: Fill in our pre-bid form and send it to our fax number: 0049 (0) 208 4391735
3. Telephone Bidding: Fill out our pre-bid form completely and in block letters and send it signed to our fax number 0049 (0) 208 4391735 or email address [email protected] and note that you wish to bid by phone
4. Hall Bidding: Take part in our auction live and bid in the hall with your own bidder number. As a new customer please bring your identity card.
In the week before the auction you can visit all objects of the upcoming auction from Saturday to Thursday from 12.00 to 18.00 o'clock. We strongly advise you to take part in the preview in order to gain an impression personally of the condition of the objects or to request a status report as a remote bidder.
3. Condition reports
Each customer can request a detailed condition report including high-resolution digital photos by email for each item of the auction.
We guarantee the accuracy of the delivered reports.
4. Limit prices, exclamation & increase
The prices published by us are limit prices and not estimated prices. The increase usually takes place in 10% steps and can be determined by the auctioneer himself.
5. Bounty, VAT and resale rights
Our premium is
25% of the surcharge incl. VAT (gross)
On (F) marked objects there is a royalty of 2% of the surcharge.
The fee for live bidding is 3% (net) = 3,57% incl. VAT (gross)
Total: 24,01% (net) = 28,57% incl. VAT (gross)
Payment is made after the auction in cash or by bank transfer.
Raised objects will only be handed over to the buyer after full payment.
Transfer fees have to be paid by the buyer.
A payment by creditcard is unfortunately not possible.
You can pick up the items you have bought after the auction or from the following Tuesday with a two-week period during our business hours from 12.00 to 18.00.
To avoid waiting times, please make an appointment.
Please note that no attribution is possible. For all objects for which we have created status reports, we guarantee the same.
For the shipping of our objects we cooperate with the company 'Mail Boxes Etc.' from Essen: [email protected]
A pickup of the auctioned objects is possible during our opening hours by appointment or can be done after the auction.